2009年1月13日火曜日

Which is the best blog ??


Happy new year! I hope that you sent nice winter vacation.
Today, I choose the best blog in the all blogs I saw. I choose No.1, No.2 and No.3.
Then, I give it out!


No.1 Goat In Sheep's Clothing
This blog is No.1!!!
Because, design is good and easy to read. It has many links to jump. If I want more information, I can click it and get more information soon. Last article title and picture is excelent! Maybe, that picture is original.


No.2 Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Blog
No.2 is "Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Blog" and I guess this title come from beatles's song. I love beatles too! And, he/she wrote the article about beatles. It was interesting. It has other good point. The article's title is funny. For example, "Beauty Is NewZealand" is one of them. Is it a some expression? I don't know it but, I was interested in it.

No.3 Voyager
It has good pictures and good contents. She design the page very well! It's easy to read. I want to make the blog like it!

0 件のコメント: